5 baby-steps to weaning
When it comes to Baby-led or Spoon-fed, there’s no one right or wrong way to weaning, but there are some common dishes that have been proven to work well. So, if you don’t know where to start with your weaning, start with step 1 below.
1. Start with puréed single vegetables, like carrots or broccoli
2. Explore new veg and fruit, combining flavours and adding more lumpiness
3. Add meat, fish, proteins, dairy and carbs like rice and potatoes
4. Bring variety to their breakfast with cereals, porridge, toast bites, fruit or even omelettes
5. Establish ‘3 meals a day’ routine with fun and social family meals
Organic Food Pouches
Make mealtimes easier without compromising on the quality. Our 100% organic range for babies aged 4 months or over is so convenient. We’ve new flavours for the fussiest eaters – Mango, Apple & Banana, Sweet Potato, Butternut Squash and Apple & Blueberry. Explore the range today.