- Aldi’s hospital bag checklist.
- It’s best to be all set for the big day. This checklist will help make sure you have everything you need to hand, so you don’t need to worry about a thing when baby decides to make an appearance. Exciting! Just click and download.
- Download now
- Little KicksLearn how to sail through pregnancy with our checklist of key things to do before the baby arrives.
- Finding your feetThe first few months with your baby should be as easy as possible, so we have put a guide together to help you get into a routine.
- Getting a taste for itWeaning can be a big step for you and your child, so check out our weaning tips on how to manage the process.
- Taking it in your strideWith their first birthday around the corner, we’re here to guide you through the next steps of parenthood and we’ve got tonnes of advice for the next chapter.
Make sure you eat well
It’s so important to nourish your body (and mind) as a new parent, especially if you’re breast feeding. So, stock the fridge with plenty of nutritious foods.
Take a little me time
It’s ok to stop and take a few deep breaths. It can be a great way to cope when you have a little one. So, if you get the chance, create a little sanctuary at home to de-stress.
Pamper yourself at home
There is no denying that a little beauty therapy makes us all feel good. So why not do yourself a favour and enjoy a little pampering at home with a whole range of products from Aldi’s skincare range.