- Time to get #NappyHappy
- Nothing is going to make your baby happier than being comfy, dry and fresh. And the good news is, Mamia Ultra-Dry Air System TM nappies have 2x faster absorbency, up to 12 hours’ day and night protection.
- Find out More
Babies first foods
Start with a range of veggie purées, like this simple Carrot Purée. Broccoli, cauliflower and peas are also great from 4-6 months old.
Explore new veg and fruit
Finger foods are fab for encouraging babies at all stages to eat new foods and textures. Keep an eye on our Super 6 for avocados, carrots, cucumbers and peppers.
Just grab and go
We all want something easy, delicious and nutritious for our kids to eat. Like our amazing Mamia range of pouches, meals and snacks.
Nurture a good eater
Keep inspiring their taste buds with a range of different protein and iron-rich foods, like beans, fish, lentils and eggs.
Make sure you eat well
It’s so important to nourish your body (and mind) as a new parent, especially if you’re breast feeding. So, stock the fridge with plenty of nutritious foods.
Take a little me time
It’s ok to stop and take a few deep breaths. It can be a great way to cope when you have a little one. So, if you get the chance, create a little sanctuary at home to de-stress.
Pamper yourself at home
There is no denying that a little beauty therapy makes us all feel good. So why not do yourself a favour and enjoy a little pampering at home with a whole range of products from Aldi’s skincare range.
- Don’t miss out! Keep a look out for some amazing savings at our next baby and toddler event!
- Looking for fresh inspiration to feed your growing family? Check out our amazing Super 6 in store.
- When becoming a parent to your baby, it’s important that you have all the information you need for every situation so we have set up some tips and tricks in order to help you all the way.
- Aldi’s Lacura suncare range offers proven 5-star protection against the risks of sun damage. Follow our expert advice on how to stay sun aware and enjoy your summer safely.