400g pumpkin flesh
200ml Del Rivo orange juice with bits
125g sweetvine sultanas
300g The Pantry plain flour
250g The Pantry caster sugar
1 tsp stonemill salt
1 tsp The Pantry bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp The Pantry baking powder
1 tsp stonemill ground cinnamon
50g The Pantry walnut pieces
1 270g jar Bramwells apple sauce
3 large eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4.
2. Chop the pumpkin flesh up into pieces and cook in a saucepan with the orange juice for about 10 minutes - until soft. Then puree in a food processor or with a stick blender.
3. In a mixing bowl add the pumpkin puree, the apple sauce, walnuts and sultanas and mix well.
4. In another bowl add all the dry ingredients - flour, caster sugar, baking powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon - mix well.
5. Then whisk the eggs together and add to the pumpkin mix.
6. Then add this mix to the dry ingredients, mixing well.
7. Line a 12 hole muffin case with paper cases - divide the mixture between the cases - you may have enough to make another 6 more depending on the size of the tray.
8. Bake for 30 minutes - until risen and when a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.