Halloween cocktail anyone? We’ll have a Scream-a-Colada please.
200ml Coconut Milk
500ml Pineapple Juice
1 Whole Fresh Pineapple
100g fresh and frozen Strawberries or Raspberries
1. Blend the strawberries or raspberries into a smooth coulis.
2. Twist the leaves off the pineapple and reserve for decoration.
3. Cut the rind off the pineapple and cut the remaining fruit into 6 wedges.
4. Mix the coconut milk and pineapple juice together.
5. Drizzle the red fruit coulis around the inside of the glass.
6. Blend the coconut milk and pineapple juice in a jug and mix well.
7. Divide between the glasses.
8. Add a pineapple wedge to each glass and decorate with the leaves.