More than half of the groceries we sell are Irish
At Aldi we're committed to sourcing, wherever possible, the very best produce from the very best local suppliers.
Five facts about Aldi Ireland
- All of our Nature's Isle fresh beef, pork, lamb, bacon, chicken and turkey is 100% Irish, 100% Bord Bia Quality Assured and 100% traceable to farms in the Republic of Ireland
- Over the last 3 years our food products won more awards at the Great Taste and Blas na h'Éireann food awards than any other Irish retailer
- In 2010 our Specially Selected range was voted best premium own label range by Checkout Magazine. We were awarded "Excellence in Fresh Food Retailing in a Discount Store" by Checkout Magazine in both 2011 and 2012
- Our Irish suppliers are now exporting chocolate from Ireland as well as honey, cakes, jelly beans, bacon, turkey, beef and dog food to Aldi UK
- Satisfaction guaranteed - we want you to be completely satisfied with everything you buy at Aldi. That's why if you're unhappy with any grocery item you can bring it back within 60 days and we will give you your money back- no question!