Delicious cake flavours served in jars and layered with multiple sauces and sweet treats.
LEMON & CHOCOLATE CUTHBERT JAR
• Chocolate Swiss Roll
• Apple Sauce
• Digestive Biscuits
• Greek style stirred lemon yogurt
• Lemon Flavoured Mini Meringues
• Smooth Biscuit Spread • Chocolate Sauce
RASPBERRY RIPPLE AND STRAWBERRY CUTHBERT POT
• Raspberry Ripple Swiss Roll
• Fresh Strawberries
• Carton of Custard
• White Chocolate Cookies
• Strawberry Dessert Sauce For the Vanilla Frosting:
• 1 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature (226g)
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 375g Sugar
• 3 Tablespoons Double cream • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Arrange 3 slices of Swiss Roll around the base of a mason jar.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of apple sauce.
3. Mix 4 crumbled digestive biscuits with a tablespoon of biscuit spread and add to the jar.
4. Top with a pot of lemon greek yoghurt and decorate with mini lemon meringues.
5. Drizzle with a tablespoon of chocolate dessert sauce to serve.
1. Arrange 3 slices of Raspberry Ripple Swiss Roll around base of a mason jar.
2. Crush 4-5 strawberries and spoon into the jar.
3. Add 4 tablespoons of custard, or until the Swiss Roll is covered.
4. Crumble 4 white chocolate cookies and add to the jar.
5. Make the Vanilla frosting by beating the butter with an electric mixer until creamy. Sprinkle salt over butter and stir again to combine. Gradually, about ½ cup at a time, add powdered sugar, waiting until each cup is completely mixed before adding more. With mixer on medium-low speed, add the double cream, one tablespoon at a time. Once ingredients are well incorporated, gradually increase speed to high and beat for about 30 seconds. Add vanilla extract and stir well.
6. Top the jar with 2 tablespoons of vanilla frosting.
7. Drizzle with strawberry dessert sauce.