Step one: Prep and mix
Pre-heat the oven and mix 1 cup of plain flour (250g) and half a cup of salt (125g) in a large bowl. Add half a cup of water (125g) and stir until it comes together into a ball.
Steps two & three: Shape and bake
Roll out your dough and cut into egg shapes using an egg shaped cutter. Make a hole at the top. Place onto a non-stick baking tray and pop them into the oven for 2-3 hours or until solid.
Step four: Time to decorate!
Try a rainbow, stripes, or even paint a bunny onto it! Seal with PVA glue and wait for it to dry. Then pop a ribbon through the hole and hang up around your home!
- Let’s create!
- Cut out the inside of your paper plate, so the outer portion is intact. Use your egg stencil to cut out paper eggs, then stick to the outer portion of the plate. Make a bow with ribbon and glue to the top of the wreath. Hang wherever you want.
- Cut out some Easter Shapes
- Write a reward on each
- Fill the eggs with rewards
- Hide around your house and garden
- We’ll give you a clue!
- Our handy printable clues will help you give them the ultimate Easter hunt around the house and garden. Don’t forget to pop a piece of gold card inside one egg. Whoever finds the Golden Egg can win one of our fabulous golden gift ideas below.
- DOWNLOAD CLUES
- Here’s how to make
1. Draw a leaf shape template onto your card. Cut out and use as a stencil. 2. Arrange your leaves and painted eggs around the wreath base. Then attach with your hot glue gun. 3. Make a loop with a length of ribbon and attach it to the back.