Entrants will submit a pre-baked brown bread to one of the nine locations outlined below for judging in August 2021.
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 4TH 09:00- 11:00
• Aldi Head Office, Newbridge Road, Naas, Co.Kildare, W91 VE40.
• Aldi, 10 Seatown Rd, Townparks, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67 V2N7.
• Aldi Golden Island, Athlone, Co. Dublin, Ireland, N37 FC04.
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 11TH 09:00- 11:00
• Aldi, Oakwood, Sleveen East, Macroom, Co. Cork, P12 ER89.
• Aldi, The Square, Gortboy, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick, V42 KD35.
• Aldi, Main Street, Gort, Co. Galway, H91 PV44.
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 18TH 09:00- 11:00
• Aldi, Marshmeadows, New Ross, Co. Wexford, Y34 NP48.
• Aldi, Lannagh Rd, Garryduff, Castlebar, Co. Mayo, F23 TV29.
• Aldi, Dublin Rd, Tullymongan Upper, Cavan, Ireland, H91 PK29.
4 bakers will be chosen to go through to the finals where they will bake their Brown Bread live in front of the judges.
The judge’s decision in all competitions shall be final and binding on all competitors and the fact of entering shall be deemed an acceptance of this rule.
Details of ingredients allowed are addressed in our FAQ’s - Please click here to view.